Friday, May 25, 2007

Thai comfort II (the mysterious orient)



Ron: So Dah, do you think Thai people feel the heat the same as fahlang? Sometimes when I feel very hot my girlfriend also says "very hot" too.

Dah: Thai people say "Oh very hot" but just start the conversation, that all. It not about real hot. Actually it not bother them. It just the way it is. After you born it like this, no one can change. Even you go to hospital and doctor there make mistake, you have to think maybe I do bad last life, that's why I get. In America if someone do something bad, you have to sue him to get something back. But in Thai they think maybe last life I do something bad to them.

Ron: I see. But Jack told me last few days you were complaining about the heat at night. Were you just making conversation?

Dah: No, it about the flea, that bug, I don't know if flea or not. It bother me. Not the heat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.